Old 12-06-2011, 12:21 PM

Default Integrate your store with CRM

SugarTalk Company worked out SugarECommerce module, which enables the integration of SugarCRM system with popular online retail trade e-shop Ecwid.

This module helps your e-business to get the powerful SugarCRM tools, such as orders control, items control, contacts control, marketing company creation.

You need to have a paid Ecwid account in order to work with this e-commerce system.

Module facility:
- “Items” function (Contains your e-shops items’ information)
- “Orders” function (one can review the information on the price, discounts, delivery, title, Ecwid order number)
- “Categories” function (Keeps your items categories, photos, affiliated categories)
- “Contacts” function (keeps all the information on the contact’s orders, the information on the money spent)

Distribution terms:
- SugarECommerce module is distributed for free.
- installation, improvement, customer service are paid, they are made by the individual arrangement.

Last edited by EcwidTools; 12-06-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:39 AM

Default SugarTalk Ecwid Module

With the sugartalk ecwid module do you need the desktop software with it as well?
Old 12-18-2011, 12:41 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Roberts View Post
With the sugartalk ecwid module do you need the desktop software with it as well?
Since the module connects an Ecwid shop with SugarCRM, you will obviously need all 3 parts - an Ecwid account, a module and a CRM instance.
Have a question? Look up the answer at our help portal!

⬇ Click Thanks, please, if this reply helped you.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:49 AM

Question Seeking last item to sugarcrm integration

Hi

I succeeded in linking Joomla contact to sugarcrm. I'm now tackling the backend with integration to ecwid to sugarcrm. Everything looks good, but where do I get "Secret Key of your Ecwid Store." Am I to understand that I would need to order it?

If so, we are not ready to do so at this time. Besides exporting and importing the data could we integrate via other tools such as using Talend somehow without the API?

Meantime I'm not sure if I understand when joomla, sugarcrm, joomla/sugarcrm integration, ecwid (up to 100 products) and ecwid / sugarcrm is free or open source. But the "secret key of your ecwid store" is a fee. Maybe it can be free for so many transactions a month, what do you think?

Mike
Old 12-30-2011, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bEffective View Post
Everything looks good, but where do I get "Secret Key of your Ecwid Store." Am I to understand that I would need to order it?
Secret Key of your Ecwid Store - You can get this secret key in Ecwid Control Panel(Settings > API > Order API secret key).

Full description you can get in manual:
http://www.sugarforge.org/frs/downlo...
Old 01-18-2012, 06:51 PM

Has the analytics function been added to the SugarCRM module yet? Will it/does it break down monthly sales in terms of gross sales, sales tax and net sales? Thanks
Old 01-20-2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by effies paper View Post
Has the analytics function been added to the SugarCRM module yet? Will it/does it break down monthly sales in terms of gross sales, sales tax and net sales? Thanks
The module is designed for analytics in the form of:
- Status of orders by month;
- Diagram of orders;
- Top 20 products;
- Percentage of sales by category.

This functionality is still in beta, will be ready in the next couple of weeks.

The individual development of data charts, depending on the specifics of your store.

We would also like to clarify the important question:
You're already using SugarCRM system or only plan to work with it?
Old 02-01-2012, 03:32 PM

Eugene,
I have been using (and paying for and loving!) ecwid for several months, planned for use as an internal catalog for our worldwide sales team to construct their orders using the shopping-cart metaphor. Upon completion of their order (check out) I would like for the information to be inserted into our SugarCRM Ondemand instance within the Quotes module. Is that what your module does?
Old 02-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bflanigan View Post
Eugene,
I have been using (and paying for and loving!) ecwid for several months, planned for use as an internal catalog for our worldwide sales team to construct their orders using the shopping-cart metaphor. Upon completion of their order (check out) I would like for the information to be inserted into our SugarCRM Ondemand instance within the Quotes module. Is that what your module does?
I am very sorry, but Ecwid (and personally me) are not associated with the developers of this module or SugarCRM, those solutions are totally external to Ecwid. EcwidTools is not exactly Ecwid. I hope the authors of the plugin will be able to answer your question soon.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:19 AM

Eugene,
Thank you for this prompt reply. I will re-direct my inquiry...

Tags
crm integrate