I have checked your store, and as far as I can see two of your three products are assigned to subcategories, not to the root category. There are two possible solutions in this situation:
1. If you would like the products to be displayed in the Store root category ONLY (i.e. if you do not them to belong any other categoty), please un-assign them from the subcategories they currently belong.
To do that please log in to your Ecwid control panel → Catalog → Categories -> "Products → click on the product you want to move to root - >Categories and un-tick all the checkboxes next to the categories there. Click "Save (Ctrl+S)". Do that for all the products in your store.
2. If you would like your products to be displayed in the store root category PLUS in some subcategories, please create a new root category and assign your products to it as well (without un-assigning them from the subcategories.). Here is how to do it:
- Log in to your Ecwid control panel -> Catalog -> Categories
- Create a new category there - click "New root category" button. In the "Name" field enter something like "All products". Click "Save (Ctrl+S)".
- Click "Category products" tab. Click "Add products" button. There will appear a pop-up window. in which you need to tick the check boxes next to the products you want to be displayed on the store page. Click "Add products" button in that pop-up window.
- Drag-n-drop the products to put them in the order you would like them to be displayed in your store. Click "Save (Ctrl+S)".