The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 09:23 AM

Conection to our invoice program

Hello,
Ecwid prints it's own invoices, is there a way to conect ecwid to our own program of invoices?
Best resgards,
Old 06-17-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquae Flaviae View Post
Hello,
Ecwid prints it's own invoices, is there a way to conect ecwid to our own program of invoices?
Best resgards,
Hello!

I’m Skyler from Ecwid Customer Care Team!

Thanks for reaching out!

I can suggest you two ways to integrate Ecwid with your invoice program.

1) The first way to do this is by using Zapier Web Apps Connector. This is a free multifunctional application, which can connect your Ecwid store with more than 500 different services. It’s available on Venture and higher plans.

Basically, Zapier works with all those services on the same principle. It connects two different programs, so you can connect your Ecwid store with e.g. an invoice program. What program do you use? I’ll check if it’s supported by Zappier.

In the meantime I’ll briefly explain how Zappier works.
First of all, you’ll need to install Zapier from Ecwid App Market and create an account there by pressing “Sign up”. Then open the app and click on “Make a zap!” button and put a name to your new Zap.

Any Zap contain two parts – trigger and action.
As invoices contain the same data as orders, but have a bit different formatting (such additions, like Logo or Business registration data), I suggest you to use orders as a trigger.

To create the trigger, please, do the following:

- Choose Ecwid as trigger app.
- Add “New order” or “New paid order” option as trigger and press “Save + continue”
- Test this step and press “Fetch + Continue”.
After that created trigger will look like this: http://take.ms/uFevS

To add an action, you should do the following:

- Choose your invoice program.
- Select an action - “Create invoice” and press “Save + Continue”.
- Select invoice account, that you’ll be using for creating invoices (in case if your program supports multi-user access).
- Set up template of invoices, that will be sent to customers, who successfully placed their order.
- Then Test this step, turn it on and everything is done

Ecwid doesn’t send invoices to customers automatically, but order confirmations email are sent to them as soon as an order is placed. If you want to save your customers from unnecessary mailing, you can disable this function in Ecwid control panel → Settings → Mail.

2) As your invoice program may be among those services, that are not connected to Zapier, there’s another solution. It’s possible to integrate your Ecwid store and invoice program by adding a custom modification code, written using Ecwid Order API. Since this may take programming skills on high level, I would recommend you to hire a third-party programmer to develop a code for you. We can offer you this service as well. If you’d like to know details and get a quote, please fill out this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
invoice