Maria, here it is: http://www.weslorflowers.com/MainStore.html
Wes Vilder, a few things:
* As Maria said above. You need to enable "Inline SEO". The only store related page on google is: "Click me
* Also, I see most of your pages are titled "/indexAbout" or "/indexWSEEDS".
You need to rename each and every page so it's name is relevent to the content. basiaclly, scrub the "index" bit off. You may want to set up some redirects whilst google indexes your newly named pages.
* Website Content: This is a biggie! I can see some of your pages are indexed by google... however - keyword user friendly content is a must. The more relevent informative content the better. This is just one of the little things which help sites up the ranks.
* I see you've put a few keywords in the META tags. Whilst this have very little affect now (if any). The words youve choosen are too specific "seeds" "vines" "climbers".
* your PDF's under the tips section, you could put these on their own pages on the website.. PDF content doesnt show on google
There's dozens of things you could do to increase rankings. I recommend having a look at some of these websites (click me)