Originally Posted by Nosh kids
- I would like to offer free shipping on some items e.g. lip gloss if purchased with another item.
Currently, Ecwid allows to set free shipping for the whole order and for the separate product. However, it is not possible to set free shipping for the product, only if it was bought with another products. I suppose that bundled products functionality will help to acheive this behavior. If you consider that this functionality should be added in Ecwid, please, vote for this idea here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...
- I would like shipping set up by weight so that upto 5lbs is kshs 300, upto 10lbs kshs 450 and 10-20lbs kshs 600. Any shipping over 20 lbs will be sent by invoice. Is it possible to edit the total shipping on invoice?
You can set shipping cost depending on the order's weight. In order to do this you should:
1. Go to Ecwid control panel -> System Settings -> Shipping, click "New shipping method".
2. Choose destination zone from “Select shipping region” select box
3. Choose “Custom tabel” in “How to calculate shipping?” box and proceed to the next step
3. Choose “Weight” in “Table based on” selectbox and "Range only" in "Rate based on"
4. Set weight ranges and shipping rates for each of them (click "Add row" in order to add one more range)
- from 0 to 5 (cost - 300)
- from 5 to 10 (cost - 450)
- from 10 to 20 (cost - 600)
- from 20 and up (cost - any other value)
Please, note, that you will have to set fixed shipping rate for orders with weight over 20 lbs.
5. Set devilery speed and proceed to the next step
6. Set shipping method name, which will be shown for your customers click “Save”
Unfortunately, Ecwid doesn't have order's editing functionality yet. Therefore, you will not be able to change shipping cost for orders over 20 lbs weight. If you consider that this functionality should be added in Ecwid, please, vote for this idea here: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask.