My employer is looking for an expert with Ecwid API and also with layout and design of the Ecwid storefront. It's a job which requires some quite specific changes to both the design of the Ecwid storefront pages and manipulation of the Ecwid API.
We're currently trying to set up a website which sells clothes for dogs and we'd like to make some changes to the product pages, all the way through to the final checkout pages.
We're using Ecwid within WordPress and some of the Ecwid CSS is within the CSS file of the wordpress site. We're happy to give you access to both the ecwid shopping cart and our Wordpress CMS.
On the product pages:
- On the product pages (e.g. http://dogcoutureusa.com/store/#ecwi...) the price needs to come directly beneath the SKU.
- The price ranges (xs - xxl) should be written (only in text, not drop down box).
- Get rid of the Qty box (only on product pages)
- Once the add to bag button has been pressed, and the two new buttons are displayed, we would like to get rid of the 'Add More' button and replace it with a button that says 'Continue Shopping' which returns the customer to the sub-category page.
- Some of the products have a 2nd image which is displayed in the 'long description' of the product page. We'd like that image to be made parellel to the main product image on the product page.
- On the shopping cart page, we like to double the size of the product images in the shpping bag.
- As you can see the title is incorrectly placed, we'd like that fixed.
- We'd like the products which have the 2nd image in the long-description to have that image displayed in the shopping cart.
- The item name should be bigger and in red (#e00000) and remove the SKU on the shopping cart page.
- In the shopping cart page we'd like a specific title for the item name (since the image and the name fall into the same collumn)
- We'd like to make it so that instead of having to click on the X in the top right corner of each item, the customer can remove an item from the shopping cart simple by putting 0 in the Qty box.
- We'd like to remove the clear bag button.
- We'd like to replace it with an edit button/dialog box.
- On the payment details page, we'd like to change the title to Review and Submit order
- We'd like to remove any reference to tax on any of the pages specifically on the payment details page
- Once the order has been placed and it displays the 'thank you' for purshase message' we'd like the title of the page to become 'Final Confirmation Page'
Obviously we're looking for a nice tight quote. If anyone would like to offer us a quote for the work we'd be most grateful. If you're able to do the work above, please send your price and how long it will take you to email@example.com
You can can review what we've done so far by going to www.dogcoutureusa.com
. Feel free to 'test buy' a product to see all the pages, just make sure to put a note in the order somewhere.
Chris Were on behalf of Bob Thomson