Old 05-04-2012, 03:26 PM

Default Question on Tax using Ecwid Store NYC

Hello I am new to using Ecwid and just started the process in setting up my store.
I live in NYC and am a musician and will be using my store to sell my 2 cd's LP for 12$ and EP for 5$ and my t-shirts for 12$ and will be using paypal as the check out for purchases.

I'm new to the whole tax thing so I wanted to find out do I add tax to my items in the store? or is this automatically done? any assistance would be helpful as I want to make sure that I am doing all of this correctly. Thank you!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Niles View Post
Hello I am new to using Ecwid and just started the process in setting up my store.
I live in NYC and am a musician and will be using my store to sell my 2 cd's LP for 12$ and EP for 5$ and my t-shirts for 12$ and will be using paypal as the check out for purchases.

I'm new to the whole tax thing so I wanted to find out do I add tax to my items in the store? or is this automatically done? any assistance would be helpful as I want to make sure that I am doing all of this correctly. Thank you!
The taxes are not configured automatically, so they need to be set up in your store.
Please refer to the following article in our Knowledge base for the info on taxes setup:
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853314/Taxes

Tags
paypal, paypal and ecwid, tax, taxes