Old 03-19-2012, 10:11 PM

Default Payment Queued

Hi

Everytime an order is placed, the payment status says Queued
I've check everything, & everything is verified
My gateway is paypal & another store I have everything is fine, payments are processed easily.
I clicked Accepted to see if the money would then be transferred to paypal, but nothing happened.
How do I fix this, & where has that money gone?
Old 03-20-2012, 02:02 PM

In Ecwid an order paid with PayPal can get the Queued status instead of the Accepted one for three main reasons:

- Money has not been transferred to your account yet. Usually it happens when a customer pays using E-check. As soon as the money is transferred, PayPal will inform Ecwid of this and the order will get the Accepted status automatically.

- For some reason, Ecwid or PayPal thinks that this order is suspicious and should be checked by hand. For example, Ecwid compares the order totals sent to PayPal and actually payed, if they are different, then the status will be Queued.

- you do not have PayPal account or you have specified the incorrect e-mail for your PayPal account in Ecwid settings.

We have checked your orders logs and as far as we can see, all of them have been queued with the “unilateral” pending reason which means that the payment is pending because it was made to an email address that has not been registered or confirmed yet. In other words, there are no PayPal account associated with “k*****2@hotmail.com” e-mail.

Please refer to our knowledge base for more info:

http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853304/...
Old 03-20-2012, 09:35 PM

So because everything is now verified, how can I now accept the payments?
Old 03-23-2012, 05:24 PM

If you have a valid PayPal account, the payments made in your store should go to your PayPal account. If you have correctly set up both payment options in Ecwid and your PayPal account (the setup instruction can be found at http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853304/PayPal), the money for the processed orders will be put to your PayPal account, and the orders automatically will get the “Accepted” status in Ecwid. If it does not work this way in your store, it means there is some setup error.

If you are interested in how to withdraw money from PayPal account, please refer to this article on their site:
https://www.paypal.com/helpscr?cmd=_...
Old 03-23-2012, 11:11 PM

No this has not happened. What is the setup error?
Old 03-26-2012, 05:07 PM

Please let us know the numbers of the orders you face the issue with and describe in details what exactly happened to them (and what result is expected instead). This info will let is troubleshoot the problem.

Thank you.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:24 AM

As far I know this kind of problem mainly occurs due to some technical problems, so I think you should contact your service provider to fix this problem. I am sure they will sort-out this very quickly after all PayPal provides good and fast services to their customers.