Old 01-25-2012, 07:16 AM
Ecwid Team

Default Beware GoGrid!

For 1.5 years Ecwid has been using GoGrid CDN to host its Javascript and product images. The service was great, but instable in some countries. Because of the constant complaints, we have moved from GoGrid CDN to Cloudfront at the end of October 2011 and cancelled our GoGrid CDN account. Recently, we discovered that GoGrid kept billing us monthly for the service we did not use since October, and could not use because the account was down since then. Last payment was at 20-ies of January 2012. When we asked GoGrid billing staff for the refund, they answered that there were delays blah blah blah so that the last billing was actually for the October!

So, they billed $111 at 20th January plus more then $500 in November and December for the service employed in October, long after the account has been cancelled!

I'm just warning those using GoGrid that the best way to part with them is probably cancelling your credit card.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:45 PM

Thanks for the post....
I'll definitely follow your warning.. Hope you will help me more if needed..

Last edited by parshi Evie; 06-13-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:59 PM

@ndv - I wanted to follow up to ensure that all was resolved regarding your issue. We take billing matters extremely seriously at GoGrid and want to let you know that we continue to fine tune the automated and human interactions regarding all aspects of our service. Our apologies for the experience that you had.

Tags
gogrid