Old 05-05-2011, 07:22 PM

Default Cannot change the text "Code is not valid"

Hello,

I cannot change the default value of the following label with JavaScript: "ShoppingCartService.code_not_found". I think the label name might be wrong because all my other translations work. Would you have a look at it?

Thank you!
Old 12-23-2011, 12:39 AM

Hello,

I am having a similar issue to that of Letelem az Etelem Kft. I am trying to change several labels associated with the Coupon feature, but I have been experiencing some difficulties with the Label Names beginning with ShoppingCartService.

This is the exact code entered on my web page:
"ShoppingCartService.code_not_found":"Invalid promotional code",
"ShoppingCartService.dc_already_used":"We're sorry, but you've already used this promotional code. There is a strict one per customer limit on this promo code",
"ShoppingCartService.dc_cancelled":"This promotional code has expired or was deactivated",
"ShoppingCartService.dc_disabled":"This promotional code has expired or was deactivated",
"ShoppingCartService.dc_expired":"This promotional code has expired or was deactivated",
"ShoppingCartService.repeat_customer_only":"Th is promotional code is for repeat customers only",
"ShoppingCartService.total_incorrect":"The minimum order value for the use of this promotional code has not been met",

All other text alterations on my web page are working, so there seem to be an issue with this particular Label Name. Can you assist me please.

Thank You!
Old 12-23-2011, 10:40 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shevy View Post
Hello,

I am having a similar issue to that of Letelem az Etelem Kft. I am trying to change several labels associated with the Coupon feature, but I have been experiencing some difficulties with the Label Names beginning with ShoppingCartService.

This is the exact code entered on my web page:
"ShoppingCartService.code_not_found":"Invalid promotional code",
"ShoppingCartService.dc_already_used":"We're sorry, but you've already used this promotional code. There is a strict one per customer limit on this promo code",
"ShoppingCartService.dc_cancelled":"This promotional code has expired or was deactivated",
"ShoppingCartService.dc_disabled":"This promotional code has expired or was deactivated",
"ShoppingCartService.dc_expired":"This promotional code has expired or was deactivated",
"ShoppingCartService.repeat_customer_only":"Th is promotional code is for repeat customers only",
"ShoppingCartService.total_incorrect":"The minimum order value for the use of this promotional code has not been met",

All other text alterations on my web page are working, so there seem to be an issue with this particular Label Name. Can you assist me please.

Thank You!
Hello,

In Ecwid, when a customer enters a coupon code, this code is sent to the Ecwid servers for validation because it cannot be validated on a client-side (in a browser). So, such messages as 'Coupon is disabled' or 'Coupon is expired' are produced on a server-side. Unfortunately, the error/warning messages returned from the server cannot be translated using the JavaScript workaround at the moment. If you are interested in such a feature, please post a suggestion in our ideas base.

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials