A new version of Ecwid has been released and all Ecwid users have been upgraded automatically. We didn’t rest on our laurels after becoming #1 Facebook shopping cart. Many new and highly anticipated features now available to you: Google shopping feeds, related items for the cart page, checkboxes for product options, “Buy Now” buttons on product lists, new product update API, and much more.
A new major version of Ecwid (v13) has been released. This release adds a lot of new features and changes.
- Product types and attributes
- Accept credit cards without leaving your store
- New URLs and native AJAX indexing
- Print many orders at once
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
A new major version of Ecwid (v11) has been released. All Ecwid members have been upgraded automatically. Our engineers worked throughout the entire spring to implement some highly anticipated features which will we talk about in this post.
- Bulk discount pricing
- Sale and promotional price
- Share your purchase
A new minor version of Ecwid (v10.4) has been released. All Ecwid users have been upgraded automatically. In this post we'll describe what new features have been added.
- New Sharing Buttons
- Improved Order API
- What’s next?
We’re constantly working on improving the look and feel of Ecwid stores. We strongly believe that a clean well designed customer interface directly impacts your sales. Having an awesome, fresh, usable design is a huge advantage over your competitors and directly leads to more sales. After a lot of research, and several prototypes our designers have found a way to make Ecwid even more awesome.
A new version of Ecwid (v10.3) has been released. All Ecwid users have been upgraded automatically. This minor release adds two highly-anticipated features to Ecwid.
- Affiliate program: 20% revenue share
- Next / Previous product navigation links
A new version of Ecwid (v10.2) has been released. In this post we'll describe what new features have been added and also highlight some features from v10 that we haven't mentioned in our blog yet.
- Comment area for customers on checkout
- Easy way to add tracking and affiliate codes to your store
- Unfinished sales
- New APIs for partners
- New Russian payment gateway: QIWI
Today we’re happy to announce a new major version of our Facebook app with some new, very useful, and highly anticipated features added.
- Browse your products right inside your Facebook tab
- Straight forward installation process
- Manage your pages easily
- Easy and free way to create custom Facebook tabs
A new version of Ecwid (v9.1) has been released. All Ecwid users have been upgraded automatically.
- Search by transaction ID
- New “Available, but out of stock” filter
- New mail tags: %affiliate_id% and “%payment_transaction_id%
- New payment gateway: Multisafepay
- The “Formats & units” setting page re-designed
- New Ukrainian translation
We're happy to announce the next major release of Ecwid, version 9.0. All users have been upgraded automatically. So what new features have our developers implemented during the last couple of months?
- Category descriptions
- Good news for Ecwid developers: 4 new APIs have been added
- Social tools
- All images have been moved to Amazon S3
- 2 new payment gateways